Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween crafting

Ian's and his dad had some fun doing Halloween crafts.  This card he made for his Grandma made us laugh---luckily she has a good sense of humor!



We painted a Halloween tree (the green ghosts have glow paint and look very eerie in the dark with their googly eyes!)

Dad put together a foam pirate ship I've had in the crafts closet for a few years.  I managed to burn myself on the hot glue gun helping him and now have a nasty crafting injury to my fingertip.


Ian and I also made some origami black cats.


Finally, here are a few things going on in the garden (ignore the weeds in the flower beds---I've been busy lately!)

 

I think that's the prettiest rose I've ever seen on that scraggly rosebush out back.  As far as the other thing coming up, I have no idea what it is, although I vaguely remember planting it and sticking a stake by it last season.

No comments: